Friday, November 12, 2010

What money can do and cant: Glass Half Full

 The concept of my work was to show the good and bad of having a lot of money. I talked to Emily for a while because I was kinda stuck on an idea of what to do and we were talking about being hurt and then how much it costs for surgery if needed. And then we got on to the subject of money and how it can be really good and buy you a lot of things but the bad side where money cant buy you happiness.  I had a little bit of trouble making the man that was sitting on the bench and making him proportional to everything else in the picture. Its easy to draw objects in parts and then add them together so that they look like they are all attached. I didn't get much feedback from anyone really. I mean I talked to Ms. Roberts but she only helped me with drawing the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment