Monday, October 4, 2010

Im Done, What Do I Do

I think that this project is some of my best work. I really like the Idea I came up with and how I organized and did my final piece. I did and met all the parameters of this project and finished kinda early. I took my time though and make a good connection between 2 really different object/things in the world. My class mates said a lot of good things about my project and they really liked it. They liked all the colors and the contrast that I had in it, between the nature and the city.

Nature Vs. City
The concept of y project was to capture nature at its closest basically. I took a bunch of cut outs of objects in nature really close up and then on top i put a city. It is opposites from close and far away. I didn't really struggle while making the project because it was easy to find pictures the hardest part was at the very begging when I was trying to figure out what I was gonna do and how I wanted everything to be laid out. I think collage and colors were the most successful parts of my art piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment