Friday, October 15, 2010

Mid-Term Reflection

I always go to my work ready to start something new or continue on whats already there with a good attitude and to do hard work. I do get frustrated sometime but I usually just call Ms. Robberts over and ask for help. I am always ready to work and I think that I have an open mind all the time so Im open to all the work that is put in front of me. I am really happy and excited about the work I have done so far in class. My favoriet piece that I have made so far is the one of the pond with the reflections on the water. It is all out of pastel and I really liked working with that type of crayon. I think it came out better than I had imagined because I thought it was going to be a big mess of colors but it actually turned out really well and I like it a lot. I think I have done really good on the projects that we have had. I always try my hardest to get them to perfection and I think I have done that with all my projects so far. The work I have done outside of the class room has also been really cool. I am trying to be creative and work with different materials and make different pictures. My favoiret is one that I just made and its just little pieces of paper from magazines but they are all different shades of colors and I put them together as a collage and by color/shade. The drop everything and draw Tuesdays have been up and down for me. I have gotten frustrated most of the time because I dont feel like my looks right or i dont get to finish or just something goes wrong. But I am getting through it and I think I have gotten better since day 2 of Tuesday drawing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment