Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Reflecting at the end of the year.

I think this year has gone extremely well for me. I think that I really learned a lot and became a stronger artist. I think my most improved type of art would be my drawing. At the begging of the year I drew a tree probably like a 3rd graders would draw a tree a large bottom and a cloud looking top that usually wasnt even connected. But now after all the tuesdays where we would drop everything and draw I can see the difference and draw an actual tree that has details and looks like it is a part of nature not mars. Drawing was definitely a challenge for me in the beginning but now it is one of my favorite things to do. I think that colleges, colors and using different materials are some of my strengths. Some challenges I had were coming up with good, detailed ideas. I will definitely remember everything from this class, especially that you can fix your piece of art no matter what happens and that there are so many different materials that can work with one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment