Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Talk and Draw

What was challenging about this experience? What would you do differently if you had to do this activity again?
The most challenging thing about this experience was that when you were the talker you couldn't say what the object was. You had to say multiple different shapes and try to say like which way they were connected and where exactly they were on the page. I think the most challenging thing to do when you were the drawer was not look behind you. I always wanted to look behind me because my partner would say like a triangle on top of a circle and I was like What?? But I didnt! I think if I had to do this activity again I would try to move stuff a long faster and not say o thats not right or that doesnt look right erase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment